After 10,000 years of war, turmoil and destruction, the Imperium of Mankind is on the brink of collapse and is besieged on all fronts by Xenos filth and blasphemous traitors. The Domain of the Emperor has been split asunder by Cicatrix Maledictux, the galaxy-spanning warp storm; stripping planetary systems of all life, through plague, mutation and Daemonic hellfire raining down from the skies.
Swarming Tyranids have devoured worlds leaving lifeless husks. Brutal Ork hordes have smashed sector after sector. Ruinous Traitor Legions have surged from their lairs, eradicating all that stands in their path on their route to eternal glory... or damnation.
The only shining light of hope that the citizens of the Imperium have are the newly founded Primaris Marines, genetically enhanced super soldiers. Clad in the improved Mk. X armour, wielding a weapon designed for warfare and perfected over countless millennia.
Led by the Emperor's finest son and Primarch, Roboute Guilliman, the Chapters of the Space Marines have declared the Indomitus Crusade, to strike back against the enemies Mankind. Bringing the fiery vengeance of Imperial law back to those systems that have fallen into darkness.
As the light of the Golden Throne flickers on the brink of eternal damnation, in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only War!
Designed to get to playing as quickly as possible Warhammer 40000: Know No Fear is perfect for any new or existing players. It contains a variety Miniatures, rules, scenery and painting information all in one box - the perfect starter set to begin a journey into Warhammer 40,000.
This box set includes:
- 31 Citadel Miniatures from the Warhammer 40,000 Dark Imperium boxed game supplied in blue and green plastic.
- 1 Captain
- 5 Intercessors
- 3 Inceptors
- 5 Hellblasters
- 1 Lord of Contagion
- 5 Plague Marines
- 1 Foetid Bloat-drone
- 10 Poxwalkers
- 96-page French book featuring,
- An introduction to the Warhammer 40,000 hobby
- A guide to the galaxy in 41st Millennium
- An overview of the Primaris Space Marines and the Death Guard
- a step-by-step painting guide for all the miniatures
- A 'start playing' guide
- The core rules and datasheets for every miniature
- A range ruler
- An Ultramarines' decal sheet
- A 2'x4' double-sided gaming mat
- A reversible tray which can be used as a scenery piece allowing you to get started straight away
- Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.